ZBY-806 pin molybdenum disulphide coating
- Brand MoS2 coating
- Model ZBY-801 1kg¡¢5k¡¢20kg
1. Coating profiles
Molybdenum disulfide is the main material of this product. It is mixed with high efficiency curing agent and film forming assistant. It has excellent high temperature resistance, wear resistance, lubricity and high adhesion. It can be applied to the surface of metal and nonmetal substrate. The coating has the functions of temperature resistance, wear resistance, lubrication and self repairing, micro pits and concave functions. It is widely used in many industrial fields which need to realize the above functions. This product is safe, non-toxic and contains no heavy metals.
2. 1. Basic properties: with lubrication, wear resistance, extreme pressure resistance, corrosion resistance;
2. 2. Good adhesion: metal substrate can reach 1;
2. 3. And then painted good: coated film can be properly treated and then painted;
2. 4. Curing conditions: heating, curing;
2. 5. Theory temperature resistance: 380 degrees centigrade;
2. 6. Repair function: the surface of the substrate micro pits, concave has a good repair function;
3. Product usage
Apply to iron, cast iron, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, stainless iron and other substrate surface.
4.1. Guarantee the workpiece surface clean, dry, no oil, no dust;
4. 2.If metal surface is used, metal surface must be sand blasted (60~100# sand);
4. 3. Coating before use to stir or shake, special thinner to the appropriate viscosity, spraying, brushing or dipping workpiece;
4. 4. Curing methods: spray drying at normal temperature, and then heated to 160 degrees, curing 30min;
4.5. Don't coat it too thick at once. When the thickness requirements, you can wait to dry again, and then sprayed second times, later than this;
4.6. Uncured coatings do not have the attributes described. The workpiece surface coating needs cooling before it can be used;
4.7. Requires safety during use, avoid contact with eyes and skin;
4.8. Roating viscosity deployment according to technological requirements, and use our special thinner.
5. Packing and storage, shelf life
5.1. Packaging: 1kg, 5kg, 20kg;
5.2.Stored in a cool and ventilated place, shall not touch the acid, alkali, salt, avoid high temperature, prevent sun and rain, transported by dangerous goods;
5.3. Validity: 90 days (25 ¡æ).